Friday, April 2, 2010

Early Bird Gets The.......


worm? tune? Well here where I live the early bird is getting up earlier and earlier! They are all out there singing at 5 a.m. and its nowhere near light out yet. It was like they were all trying to outsing each other. It seems everyday it gets started even earlier and sometimes different bird groups take turns! Sounds silly I know but oh so true. This morning it was the robins first, then the doves started their cooing...next thing I hear is the little song birds like the finch out there tweeting away. I have to admit I do like listening to them...it shows there is so much promise to the day and that spring is now in full swing. I suppose it is a sign that it is the beginning of a fresh new season.....Happy Spring!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I'm your second follower!
    I found you through the Etsy forums and am now following your blog. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete