Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Time for Me to Fly......

I had been wondering where my little hummingbirds had gone, thier feeder had been so quiet yesterday and I did notice.... They have been such a source of entertainment during our family dinners this summer as we are able to see them right outside of the patio doors... Today I read a post from a friend that it is hummingbird migration time again...and then I realized where they had gone.....but this morning, very early I had the patio door open with just the screen in and as I walked past the door, there it was the hummingbird suspending itself in mid-air just hovering, looking right in my home, staring right at me as if to say thank you for the summer riches and goodbye until spring.....and then it flew away heading south....it was then that I realized just how amazing mother nature really is........ Have a safe flight my little friend... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment