Wednesday, January 2, 2013

In with the OLD, Out with the Old.....

While I was dropping off my son and his friend at the library today I actually found an unexpected treat waiting inside for me, yes a treat for MOM! I happened to glance at the usually bare magazine exchange rack and there they were..... a whole bunch of older issues of Romantic Homes Magazine. I LOVE that magazine and have most of all of the last few years worth but what a fun find to see some older ones to bring home and curl up on the couch and go thru on this chilly day! It made me think about how someone probably was going thru and passing along some of the older magazines to "clear out some room" to make way for the upcoming years issues.... I am happy to be able to go thru them and then I will take them back and put them back on that rack to be recycled thru again to another happy MOM who may come along like I did today and find a treat! So....if you happen to have some old magazines that are taking up room I just want to suggest that your local library may have a magazine exchange like ours and that they can be a welcome and appreciated find for someone this chilly winter month!

No comments:

Post a Comment