Friday, March 19, 2010

Time Flies.....

Today I had a long "to do" list and did not come anywhere close to getting it done. I started today with a plan and then everything just took much longer. It is now late afternoon and I realized I had not even posted to my blog...and it was only my second day of blogging..so hopefully I will find a more regular time to blog everyday. I did have a very interesting day though and tomorrow I will post some pictures of my "finds" from today. I also have a story to tell about a purchase I made today at a church rummage sale....it was boxes of patterns and craft projects of someone who ran out of time....she never got to finish all the craft projects she prepared to do...somehow...time got away from her and her unfinished projects are now part of my "finds" from today. That is why my post today is "Time Flies....."

No comments:

Post a Comment