Monday, March 22, 2010

Unfinished Projects


The other day I was at a church rummage sale and while there I came across some patterns in a box. The more I went thru them I realized they weren't just patterns but projects that someone had done and saved each so neatly in baggies with all the pieces and instructions, etc.... As I was looking at them a woman approached me and asked if I was interested in them. I told her I am a crafter/artist and I just love to go thru things like this. She smiled so big and then asked if I would take them all if she gave me a good price. I said sure and she was soooo happy to hear they would be going to a good home. It turns out the lady who wrote out all the patterns had passed away and so I was sort of "inheriting" her project file.....as I said in my post the other day, Time flies....and so my hope now is that I can have time to sort thru these projects and see what vintage patterns I can revive and bring to life again in this century.....so off I go to add to my unfinished projects...........

No comments:

Post a Comment